จำนวนการดูหน้าเว็บรวม

วันจันทร์, พฤษภาคม 16, 2554

JJ MARKET IN BKK THAILAND AND MY Moon Stone Bracelet and Matching Earring Set

 Yesterday (Sunday) I have been to JJ Market (Jatuchak Market) just to be away from my room..(sometimes being at home and spend too much time with computer can be boring)

I did not have plan to buy anything (sure?) well, I just would like to visit yarn shop there, have heard that there are a new shop open and they sell hand dyed yearn, hemp yearn etc .....so interesting ^ ^)

There was so crowed,,,so many people there choosing/buying stuffs. I can barely breath and sweat a lot...lucky that I have bottle of water with even it is kinda heavy ... I did not blame it....

Black Agate
I can not find the yearn shop..(stupid) anyway,,,I found other things (I always be like that..hov) I found some chips beads/gemstone etc....and I got 3 big strands...
Black Agate,White Agate and Moonstone ^ ^ ....and today I just practicing on bead work and just now finished...

White Agate
Moon Stone
IT LOOKS NICE WITH BLACK COLOR
I JUST FINISHED THIS ONE ^ ^

WITH THE GIFT BOX 



 


The bracelet measures approximately 7.5"/ 19 cm in length.

The earrings measure approximately 1.5"/4 cm in length

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น