จำนวนการดูหน้าเว็บรวม

วันอังคาร, พฤษภาคม 10, 2554

Givaway leaflet for those who have little babies

Hello All, 


I just bought 2 handicraft magazines and I got 2-3 free leaflets (may be I have some more of previous issue)

They are the leaflet about "how to" and "tutorials" of handicraft ex. finger puppet, soft toy for baby, how to make fabric flower, easy made felt item, animal crochet , etc....
 Some of those are related with small babies and children and I just have none, therefore I just would like to give them to somebody that might interest in those...


Anyway, please note that it is in Thai language ^ ^ (well,,,,I believe  that some of us can not understand Japanese or Chinese but we still buy those craft book ,,, right ?? I also have tons of them,,,I just see the picture and guess ^ ^)


Anybody that have small babies ^ ^ or anybody who need them, please leave me a comment or convo me in Etsy (Patima Garden or Fromlandofsmile shop)
tell me why you should have them ? or promise me to send me the feedback when receive it (if it easy to understand ? or too difficult to understand etc...) 


 If the number of people is more than the leaflet, I will take the lucky draw....


Have a nice day ^ ^







ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น