จำนวนการดูหน้าเว็บรวม

วันอังคาร, เมษายน 12, 2554

My Quilted Bag for Donation! - Floods & Landslide in Thailand 2011

My Quilted Bag for Donation! - Floods & Landslide in Thailand 2011

Hi All!  

I did not post anything for couple of days since I have been thinking about fund raising and donation to help our friends who suffered from flood and landslides in south of Thailand (Please refer to my previous post)

Yah! I  finally made it, hov!
Today I have done with my first quilted bag(or may be called wrist-let ??) and will list up to my shop in Etsy. 
OK, let's see it together! 

This one came in nice blue color with flower print and gold lining.  I have bought this cotton fabric sometimes ago. Actually this kind of fabric is widely used in Thailand in the old day especially in the southern part of Thailand. 


  <--This is what I mentioned, this kind of fabric used as  skirt, sometimes used when they go shower and sometimes can develop to be the baby's crib ^ ^*  Anyway, Thai people still use them nowadays.
 I believe this kind of fabric called "Sarong" in English. I have found the definition per below;

 N. sarong
def:[เครื่องนุ่งของผู้หญิง ซึ่งใช้ผืนผ้าเย็บริมด้านข้างให้ติดกัน]
syn:[ผ้านุ่ง, โสร่ง, ผ้าซิ่น]
(Reference from http://th.oldict.com)

 *******************************************
OK, let's come back to my quilted bag! 


 

  <-- I used 3 layers (top,batterand backing) then starting quilting.
See! my backing in light blue print ^ ^ *

 I attached my little signature inside.-->



Then + little "D-loop (for hanging)

(don't pay attention to the background- it is my "this and that" lists + recipe  hehe)


Stitch by stitch!  alllll hand made   ^  ^ "  

Stitch by stitch!  from outside of the bag.



Then sew the hanger (yes, by hands)
<--FIRST TRIAL! lucky enough with no error





With Paper  bag Wrap  and hand stamp (Hand Made by me) Plus little mul paper card



Thank You for visiting my blog! 

(am kinda sleepy and actually am not good at describe things, anyway those picture might help me ^  ^. )

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น