จำนวนการดูหน้าเว็บรวม

วันอาทิตย์, เมษายน 24, 2554

Happy Easter = God Paaske!

 Happy Easter & God Paaske to everyone ^ ^ 
Hello all,  After  we in Thailand have had a long vacation for Songkran or Thailand's New Year our friends in western countries in now celebrate Easter Vacation 

Over here in Thailand, there is nothing much happened around Easter period (well, may be some snack/stuffs being imported for somebody who are far away from home ^ ^ hov! you can find some in "tops supermarket" or "villa market" etc.) 

I just thinking about my life at this period back in 10 years, I was in Denmark as an exchange student. Easter or "Paaske" in Danish language were full of fun and "Hygge"
 


At that time we had nearly 10 days off from school, it was really nice to be with friends and other exchange students as well as our nice host family ^ ^ 

Uhhh,,now I really miss Danmark and everything there, almost 10 years I never been back there....


I miss lakkrids,rod polse, rugbrod and many things there and for sure can not forget Dansk Ol = Danish Beer! hov!


Har en god paaske

    Have a good easter 

POR


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น